Residents of San Francisco and surrounding cities are loving their SYNLawn Bay Area artificial grass installations and the freedom that they provide because of their long and growing list of benefits. We provide the highest quality San Francisco artificial grass at the most affordable pricing with options for financing available. We aim to ensure that homeowners with any budget can effortlessly bring their dream landscape to life. SYNLawn synthetic turf is the result of more than 50 years of dedicated research and development and as a result, has become the most low-maintenance, eco-friendly, and technologically advanced artificial turf in San Francisco and surrounding areas.
Professional San Francisco Artificial Turf Installation
At SYNLawn Bay Area, we recognize the importance of backing up our high-quality synthetic grass with the most meticulous and professional installations and an unmatched lifetime warranty. Our San Francisco artificial grass installers work closely with you to ensure that your residential installation is to your exact specifications. We start by removing the existing grass, rocks, or dirt and then smooth out your surface to be free of debris. This not only makes your lawn more comfortable but will also ensure that your lawn will be pristine. Next, San Francisco synthetic turf can be installed over any slopes, undulations, or around other features of your landscape to add creative depth to your outdoor environments. Finally, regardless of the existing features of your landscape, SYNLawn San Francisco artificial turf will be installed to effortlessly integrate for a natural flowing appearance. This makes our grass solutions perfect for a growing list of applications such as:
- Backyard putting greens
- Dog runs
- Bocce ball
- Multisport surfacing
- Poolside installations
- Agility training surfaces and more
San Francisco Synthetic Grass is the Most Eco-Friendly
SYNLawn offers the most eco-friendly artificial grass San Francisco has ever known. We collaborate with American farmers to locally source our recyclable materials to substitute a significant portion of the petroleum-based components in our products with renewable resources such as sugar cane, soybeans, and soybean oil. They collaborate directly to enable advancements like the EnviroLoc+ backing system. As a direct result of employing these components, SYNLawn became the first and only company to distribute artificial grass that is USDA-certified. You can install our products inside or outdoors and feel safe knowing that you will conserve tens of thousands of gallons of water, your carbon emissions will be substantially reduced, and further negative impact on local landfills can be avoided.
The Exclusive Benefits of Bay Area Synthetic Turf
Part of what makes SYNLawn Bay Area artificial turf so special is our use of exclusive technologies and innovations. With our one-of-a-kind Super Yarn technology and EnviroLoc+ backing system, you benefit from static-free, antibacterial surfaces that will drain optimally and resist shedding and tearing year-round. No matter the time of the year, weather, foot traffic, or the pets that you may have, your lawn will remain luscious and vibrant and offer superior durability.
Additional benefits and features of SYNLawn synthetic grass include, but are not limited to:
- No traditional maintenance such as mowing, watering, fertilizing, or reseeding
- Class A fire-tested and rated options available that help prevent the spread of fires
- Fade-resistant, UV-stabilized turf yarns
- Meets fall attenuation up to 10 feet, Head Injury Criteria, and is wheelchair accessible
- Omega Blade technology – horseshoe-shaped blades keep turf fibers in an upright position for a consistent natural appearance and offers superior durability
- 20% cooler surface temperatures year-round with HeatBlock technology
- Manufactured in the USA at our own manufacturing facility in Dalton, GA
- Made from sugar cane and soybean oil; USDA-certified
- SYNLawn is the first synthetic grass company to partner with the United Soybean Board (USB) to create a soy-based turf that is safer for the environment